Silk Peel is an exfoliation procedure that removes the skin cells in the uppermost layers of skin, which are often the most damaged. A diamond-tipped handpiece exfoliation device is used along with a vacuum-induced system to deliver pore cleansing and dead skin cell removal. During the procedure, the vacuum action also pushes pro-infusion solutions deep into the skin, where it can have a more intense effect. Here are five reasons a silk peel treatment may be for you!
1. Better than microdermabrasion– A classic microdermabrasion and silk peel start the same, but only the silk peel provides pro-infusion solutions during the procedure. These solutions are infused deep into the skin and address a variety of skin concerns.
2. No downtime, no pain– Each cosmetic procedure chosen depends on different skin
conditions, and the desired results each patient wishes to achieve. The silk peel is non-invasive, involves no chemicals, no downtime, and no pain. It is perfect for those wanting a fresher and younger look, but not through a more invasive procedure.
3. Immediate results– The infusion process provides quick and lasting results. The fullness, smoothness, and radiance last for days, and since the procedure stimulates healthy skin renewal, previous skin concerns are minimized. Although silk peel can be done in one procedure, a series is recommended to maximize desired results.
4. Choice of serums– There are four unique serums designed to address a variety of skin concerns. These are used alone or in combination with each other.
- Hydrating-Addresses dry skin, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C– Addresses sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Lumixyl– For patients seeking a brighter complexion due to hyperpigmentation, melasma, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Clarity– Addresses inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne and acne scars.
5. 15% off Silk Peels right now! – Right now, we have a 15% discount off our silk peel treatment, so there is no better time to try it.
To take advantage of this fantastic special, contact us to book a consultation appointment.
Alamo Heights Dermatology has a wide range of preventative and cosmetic services available for all your skincare needs. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about the services we offer, click HERE to learn more.